I have decided that IF...i were to buy a car...i'd buy the Suzuki Swift. ^^
Actually, I always have been having an eye on that car ever since it first launched. Credits to the information given by forum members in Motor Trader and also some videos I watched on "youtube.com". Now I am more sure than ever that this would be my first choice for my first car.
However there are a few drawbacks about the Swift;
1. has very little luggage space. Not very good for travelling unless it's just 2-3 people.
2. Some complains about the ceiling of the car not being made with good enough material resulting in loud noise when it rains. (but the current white kancil i'm driving is way worse so I guess I can live with it.)
3. Some Swift users complained that when shifting into reverse gear the car jerks a bit (for auto). But maybe that's because the engine is very powerful?
So far, these are the only drawbacks I've heard/seen/read online.
Now for the good parts...and ONLY...the good parts. =)
1. Very good stability and can take good corners even at high speeds. One of the forum members in Motor Trader said "try driving it down Cameron Highlands, you'll definitely enjoy the ride down."
2. FC (fuel consumption) is around 0.138 cents/km or 13.9km/litre. But i think it's for the 1.3...not the 1.5.
3. Seats are extremely comfortable, and the interior design makes the Swift an even enjoyable ride.
I've got lots more to say, but unfortunately I've gtg. Watching "How to Train A Dragon" with my lil sister.
In conclusion, i'm going to get a Swift. =] (when i get the money)
Ciaoz peeps. =P