Sunday, August 8, 2010

With great love, comes great understanding.

Hey readers!

Sorry for the sort of wordless/story-less/no-point-in-posting-at-all recent posts. I have been busy with my assignments and mid term tests. But i'm glad to announce that I'm totally free from it now! =D woot!

Alright I've got some good news, and some bad news.

Good news!

Uno:
I did very well for my Quantitative Techniques Test 2 this afternoon! It's a maths subject so i didn't expect to do so well. But i guess I don't really suck at maths if I just sit down and try to understand the thing. Luckily, I had answers to my tutorials so it made my studying process easier.

Dos:
I'm going back to KL next week! =D
Gosh it has been so long since i've been home...like...1 month? haha! But i love my home...i miss my family, and i miss my friends. So who cares what you think? =P

Tres:
My hair doesn't look so terrible now since it has grown longer..... =D....
Well it's good news for me.


Bad News!

1. MY PTPTN LOAN GOT REJECTED.
2. I'M UPSET.
3. THAT I DIDN'T GET THE LOAN.
4. AND NOW I'M WONDERING HOW.
5. ALL THE JANUARY INTAKE APPLICANTS.
6. GOT APPROVED.

I'm in the May intake, and it seems that ALL the January intake applicants got the loan. This is some unfair S**T!

Apparently, a lot of my friends who applied for the loan this intake DIDN'T get the loan as well. Word has it that the government has decided to be more strict and strip off student privileges of earning a place to study higher education at a less burdening situation.


Okay, other than that...I'm a free bird at the moment. When I come back from KL i'm going to be stuck in a cage again and that is when my finals are 4 weeks away. AWESOME. ok i'm tired.

Gdnite people.

No comments: